See my other free Harry Potter tutorials
This is not a tutorial for a whole shirt. This is for a "cheater" shirt, it only contains the collar and part of front and back.
What you need
- white fabric
- 2 small white buttons
How to make the "cheater" shirt1. Download pattern here
This pattern is copyrighted by me, ReadCreations.
For home use only !!!
Make sure you have page scaling set to none !
2. Sew fronts and back together on shoulders
3. Sew along collar and trim corners
4. Turn right side out and top stitch
5. Find center on back of shirt and center of collar. Pin collar along neck.
7. Sew along neck line, then zigzag it to finish it.
8. Top stitch neckline, folding collar downwards. Don't top stitch on fronts (I did that by mistake)
9. Zigzag all around the body or finish with a 1/8" hem
10. Add velcro
11. Add buttons, first one on top, next one about 1" down
You are done !!!!
Return to Harry Potter Collection