See my other free travel item tutorials
What you need
- Fabric (6" x 2 1/4")
- String 13 1/2" long (I used natural cotton twine)
- little piece of velcro
How to make pouch1. Cut a strip 6" x 2 1/4"
2. Fold in half (matching short sides together), right sides together
3. Sew 1/4" seam along both long sides, trim corners
4. Turn right out
5. Fold closed side up about 2" and pin in place
6. Fold inwards open seam 1/4" and pin in place
7. Top stitch 1/8" starting at bottom on one side, then across open seam and down the other side
9. Hand sew velcro to flap and pouch to keep flap closed
You are done !!!
Return to collection of Travel items
So perfect to welcome the American Girl doll for 2015.......and who doesn't love Paris ?ReplyDelete