See my other free travel item tutorials
What you need
- card stock for passport cover (optional)
- paper (letter size)
- Elmer's glue
- Clear adhesive laminate for passport cover (optional)
- image editing program (only for custom passport), every computer comes with one pre-installed,
e.g. Paint in Windows
How to make passportDownload Saige's passport here
Download McKenna's passport here
Download empty passport here
1. Passport is saved as a letter sized image. Download and save image to computer, then print image
For empty passport, open saved image file in an image editor and write custom info
(name, birth date, ...) onto image. I used font settings:
- Font: Arial
- Font size: 16
- Type: Bold
3. Glue passport cover image to card stock and cut out. Let glue dry.
Use optional clear adhesive laminate on passport cover
4. Fold all other passport images along center seam and glue back sides together to form a book.
5. Glue book into cover.
6. Cut 2 rounded corners on open side
You are done !!!
Return to collection of Travel items