February 28, 2014

Scrub pants / simple pants for American Girl Doll

See my other free hospital tutorials

What you need

  • 1/3 yrd cotton fabric
  • 1/4" elastic (10" long)


How to make the pants

1. Download pattern here

    For private use only, this is copyrighted by me, Read Creations !!!
    Make sure you have page scaling set to none !

2.  Sew front part together (1/4" seam as all seams)

3. Hem top with a 1/2" hem

4. Insert elastic in hem.

5. Sew back top part of pants (right sides together)
    Make sure you sew the elastic too

6. Hem leg bottoms with a 1/4" hem

7. Sew inseam

You are done !!!

See my other free hospital tutorials

7 comments:

  1. Easy to follow pattern. Nicely finished pants! Just sewed them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved how easy this pattern was to make. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m not a great sewer but thought I would give this a try for my granddaughter. I’m thinking this is a novice question. What do I do with Part B for the pants?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never mind I figured it out!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Help please! It's been a long time since I've sat down at a sewing machine. I am stumped as to how you merge the pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I hadn't sewn in a long time! Very easy to follow pattern, thank the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quality meets style in these italianvega pants. The fabric feels premium, and the cut is so flattering. A must-have for any fashion-forward individual."

    ReplyDelete