See my other School tutorials
What you need
- 3/4" wooden dowel (2" long)
- Sculpey or FIMO (mine was black)
- acrylic paint (mine was metallic purple)
- acrylic sealer (gloss)
- hot glue gun
How to make the drink bottle1. Cut a 2" piece of the wooden dowel
2. Sand both ends, round the corners slightly
3. Paint with acrylic paint and seal with acrylic sealer after paint is dry.
4. Form lid with mouth piece from Sculpey or FIMO.
Bake according to manufacturer's directions.
5. Glue lid onto bottle.
You are done !!!
Return to School tutorials