Campfire and marshmallows for your American Girl doll
See my other free Native American tutorials
What you need
- cardboard (6" x 6")
- brown or green felt (6" x 6")
- LED tea light
- white Sculpey or FEMO for the marshmallows
How to make the campfire1. Draw a circle with a 6" diameter onto the cardboard and cut out
2. Glue felt on top and bottom of cardboard circle, let dry, then cut felt to match circle
3. Take rocks and glue around the edge of the circle, let dry
4. Take the LED tea light and set in middle
5. Optional you can wrap some very thin yellow and/or orange tissue paper around it to hide the tea light and make it look like flames
5. Cut some sticks and scatter around, build a pyramid with the sticks around the tea light
You are done !!!
How to make the marshmallows
We took a small stick that was forked and cut it to size (about 7" total length), then we used white Sculpey/FEMO and made 2 small cylinders and poked them on the tips of the forked stick.
You can dust a little brown or black chalk powder to some of the sides to make it look roasted.
Bake it and you have campfire marshmallows on a stick !!!!
For more Native American items see my blog