rubber band (optional, so that doll can hold the light saber)
hot glue gun and hot glue (optional)
How to make the Light Saber
1. Cut a piece of paper 2" x 2" and wrap around one end of the glow stick.
Tape in place.
This way the glow stick can be removed from the handle and replaced with a new one.
Otherwise you can just omit the paper and go straight to the next step.
2. Cut a 2" piece from black or silver duck tape and wrap over paper to create handle.
3. Cut a 1/8" piece of duck tape (width of duck tape roll) and wrap over handle top
4. Decorate handle with black and silver duck tape (optional)
5. Pull glow stick out of handle and fill bottom of handle with hot glue (optional)
6. Re-insert glow stick after glue has cooled off and add rubber band (optional)