December 04, 2015

Galactic Warrior - Tunic for American Girl Doll




You can buy my complete Galactic Warrior Outfit pattern in my store which will give you an instantly downloadable PDF pattern. Click on the link or picture to go there.


The set includes sewing and assembly instructions for
  • Tunic 
  • Pants 
  • Sash
  • Belt 
  • Tabards
Compliment your Galactic Warrior with a Galactic Warrior Robe (can also be found in my store and on PixieFaire)

Also see my free Galactic Warrior tutorials


Out of copyright and legal reasons I had to rename my posts and descriptions but I hope you still know what I am referring to :-)

3 comments:

  1. This is a cool series! Thank you! You always have such creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea to make Star Wars clothes for AG dolls!! Love it! I'd love to invite you to my craft link party which is new every Thursday at 7pm EST. My readers would love this DIY! www.diy-crush.com

    ReplyDelete