What you need
- 1/2 yrd flannel of either one or two colors
- small piece of vecro or snap
How to make the horse blanket1. Download pattern here
Make sure to set page scaling to none !!!
For private use only, this is copyrighted by me, Read Creations !!!
All seams are 1/4" if not specified otherwise
2. Cut a 1 1/4" x 1 1/2" rectangle from outer and liner
Sew 3 sides right sides together, leaving a short side open
Cut corners off, just don't cut the thread
3. Turn right side out, top stitch
4. Cut 1x liner and 1x outside blanket from pattern, put right sides together
Put flap from step 3 between the two blanket layers on the front.
5. Sew all around, just leave a 2" gap to turn
Cut small slits into the inside curves and little triangles on the outside curves.
Just make sure not to cut the thread
6. Turn right side out, top stitch all around
7. Add soft velcro piece to flap and hard velcro piece to opposite part of blanket
You are done !!!