See my other special needs tutorials
What you need
- paper clip
- FIMO or Sculpy in your choice of color
- instant glue
- wire cutter
How to make the hearing aid1. Open up the paper clip and bend it around your dolls ear
2. Take a small amout of FIMO and form around the back of the ear (not too thin)
Just up to the hair (push the hear up as far as possible, the hair will help hold it in place later)
Try to go behind the ear to give better hold later.
3. Take a very small amount of FIMO and form into a small ball
4. Take the paper clip and push a whole where the wire (paper clip) is going to be
5. Bake according to instructions and let cool
6. Cut paper clip to length and glue FIMO pieces in place
You are done !!!